http://www.royalalberthall.com/tickets/events/2017/john-grant-and-elizabeth-fraser-in-conversation/ Tickets will be going on sale at 10am on Friday 19 May John Grant returns to the Royal Albert Hall to chat with one of his biggest influences,...
John Grant’s North Atlantic Flux review – rollercoaster ride through bold music 4/5 stars, The Guardian Various venues, Hull Grant’s festival of everything from humour to electronic noise fed into...
We are delighted to announce the first details of the Festival programme, taking place 9-14 June 2017. See below for the selected announcements, and to buy tickets. Please note...
http://store.unionchapel.org.uk/events/2-may-17-john-grant-union-chapel/ ‘A Kidney for Oleg’ Union Chapel 2 May 2017 This Union Chapel show is for my friend Oleg Viktorovich Semenko. Oleg has kidney failure due to Glomerulonephritis and needs...
- Elizabeth Fraser & John Grant In Conversation At The Royal Albert Hall
- BBC Prom 15: The ‘Godlike Genius’ Of Scott Walker
- John Grant’s ‘A Kidney For Oleg’ At Union Chapel
- Guardian review : North Atlantic Flux – rollercoaster ride through bold music
- ‘Queerama’ Announced As Opening Night Film At Sheffield Documentary Festival 2017
- PRESS RELEASE
- Festival Line Up
- John Grant ‘A Kidney For Oleg’ at Union Chapel
- Little, Brown buys musician John Grant’s autobiography
- John Grant confirmed to perform at North Atlantic Flux: Sounds from Smoky Bay
- For John Grant, There’s Power In The Personal | NPR
- Kylie Minogue at The Royal Albert Hall with special guest John Grant!!!!
- PREVIEW: John Grant on why Reykjavik is his safe space
- A Kidney for Oleg!
- John Grants North Atlantic Flux | Sounds from Smoky Bay